1 in stock
This product is estimated to be back in stock in September 2022
Download: V14W-UK Data Sheet / Technical Drawing
Recommended for: Kitchens, Offices, Professional Workplaces
When designing our homes and offices, we are faced with decisions about the smallest of details as indeed it is the trifling aspects of modern spaces that set them apart. When it comes to deciding on electrical fittings however, most people don’t look any further than the white plastic plug assuming that’s their only option.
That’s why MPS pop up power points are revolutionising the way we access power in our kitchens, offices and other spaces. The days of searching for the perfect power solution are gone. Charge multiple devices simultaneously, quickly, simply and neatly with the convenient United Kingdom standard power points and USB charging ports capable of charging most USB charging devices.
Featuring a unique design, the V14 is designed for offices or those who entertain frequently within their home and require an extensive supply of power. Utilising a double sided system, the V14 is there for you, whether it’s to power the whole board room, or to charge up a phone. The V14 is sure to set your space apart.
- Model: MPS V14W-UK
- Colour: Matt White [Top], White Shell, White Coloured Outlets
- Top Material: Refined Hardened Scratch-Resistant PVC Plastic
- Warranty: 12 Months International Warranty – Lifetime parts & repair service
- Installation Hole Size: [120mm for best fit]
- Space required below the surface: 180mm from top of the surface, 120mm in diameter
- Module Configuration: 4x UK Outlets, 2x USB Charging Outlets, 2x RJ45, Qi Wireless Charging Top
- Cable Length: 2.15m
- Cable Type: H05VV-F [3x 1.5mm2], 2x Cat6 Cables
- Plug: XH022B [250V 10A], 2x RJ45 Plugs
- Degree Of Protection: IPX0 [against harmful ingress of water], IP2X [against access to hazardous parts and
- against harmful ingress of solid foreign objects]
- Rated Voltage: 240V~
- Rated Current: 10A
- Technical Model: V14W-UK
View in AR (Apple Devices Only) 10mb
The MPS V14 Pop Up Power Socket is simple to install. A hole with a diameter of 120mm is required in the bench-top surface. The unit can be fitted to the hole and plugged into a standard power socket underneath the surface. The unit is then ready for immediate use – no professional help required!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q. Is this model spring-loaded? Does it automatically come up?
A. Yes, this model uses a gas strut to open automatically. Simply push down on the top of the unit, and it will raise up, ready to use.
Q. What happens if I have a fault with my unit after the warranty period?
A. We’ve designed and tested these units for use over many years withstanding in a normal environment. If your product does have a fault outside of the warranty period, we do provide an affordable repair or replacement service.
Q. Do you provide after sales-service, and how do I contact you?
A. Yes, we provide an after-sales service. You can contact us via phone – through our ‘request a call back’ feature, where you give us your name and phone number, and we ring you back as soon as possible.
Q. Do I need a licensed electrician to install this product?
A. No, no electrical work is needed to install this product. We have designed the unit with a standard UK-fitted plug, allowing you to plug the unit into any other power socket – below your installation surface.
Q. What is the process in making a warranty claim if I have an issue with my product?
A. If your product malfunctions within the warranty period, we will repair or replace it free of charge. We keep digital records matched with product serial numbers for every order, so you do not need to worry about keeping your receipt.
|Dimensions||41.5 × 17 × 17 cm|
– Change of mind refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee, and returned products must be arranged by the buyer at the buyer’s expense.
– After purchase, the email address on the order may be placed on an MPS marketing-related mailing list automatically. Customers may unsubscribe at any time.
– Stock is limited and may become unavailable at short notice.
– To the extent permitted by law, MPS will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; and our maximum aggregate liability for any product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the product(s) in question.
Version #2109 (Updated Sept 2021)
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order. These Terms and Conditions contain important information about the ordering, processing, fulfilment and delivery of goods, including limitations of liability.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (yourself) and Modern Power Solutions PTY LTD, hereon referred to as “MPS”
- By browsing the website or placing an order, you agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below, which constitutes a legally binding agreement between us and you for the supply of products.
- The agreement, together with your order, constitutes the entire agreement between us and you for the supply of Products. The agreement cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that your process for accessing the website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. We take no responsibility for any such damage, which may arise in connection with your use of the website.
- Orders will be deemed to have been received by MPS at the time MPS sends an order confirmation to your nominated email address.
- MPS reserves the right to decline to enter into a purchase contract with you and may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch of the product(s).
- Order refunds
- Please allow up to a 10-day processing time for customer refunds.
- Refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee, based on the total order refund request amount. The restocking fee is calculated based on shipping, handling, logistic and administration fees.
- Customers must arrange the return of products at their own expense back to the local facility.
- To the extent permitted by law, MPS will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; and our maximum aggregate liability for any product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the product(s) in question.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts your ability to make a claim that may be available to you for our failure to comply with a guarantee under the Consumer Law.
- Placing an order
- Stock is limited and may become unavailable at short notice, despite indicating otherwise. Best efforts will be made to promptly notify customers of products out of stock and/or if any delays.
- Lead time for orders are indicated by MPS online, over email and over the phone. However, delivery times are subject to a margin of error and often out of the control of MPS. If customers have requirements for lead times and delivery dates, this should be arranged with MPS prior to ordering.
- Shipment tracking numbers are provided to customers for all orders at MPS.
- Products damaged in transit are subject to replacement by MPS without cost to the consumer. Depending on the circumstance, MPS may require the return of faulty product(s) prior to arranging warranty replacement units.
- Pickup of may be available on a case-by-case basis.
- A variety of payment methods are accepted by MPS.
- Additional international shipping costs may apply for delivery addresses outside the MPS servicing region. If any doubts, please be in touch prior to placing an order.
- After purchase, the email address on the order may be placed on an MPS marketing-related mailing list automatically. Customers may unsubscribe at any time.
- Products supplied by MPS are to be used at the end-users own risk. For electrical products, these risks include fire, electrical shock and death.
- MPS products should only be connected to protected electrical circuits; failure to follow such instructions may void warranty and liability.