£149.95 VAT Inclusive
The MPS V14B-EU PopUp power point socket is an automatic pressurised outlet variation of the MPS range of pop up units. This unit is able to automatically extract out of any desktop top surface, or kitchen bench top by the press of a button on the lid.
Out of stock
Recommended for: Offices, Professional Workplaces
When designing our homes and offices, we are faced with decisions about the smallest of details as indeed it is the trifling aspects of modern spaces that set them apart. When it comes to deciding on electrical fittings however, most people don’t look any further than the white plastic plug assuming that’s their only option.
That’s why MPS pop up power points are revolutionising the way we access power in our kitchens, offices and other spaces. The days of searching for the perfect power solution are gone. Charge multiple devices simultaneously, quickly, simply and neatly with the convenient European standard power points and USB charging ports capable of charging most USB charging devices.
Featuring a unique design, the V14 is designed for offices or those who entertain frequently within their home and require an extensive supply of power. Utilising a double sided system, the V14 is there for you, whether it’s to power the whole board room, or to charge up a phone. The V14 is sure to set your space apart.
- Model: MPS V14B-EU
- Colour: Matt Black [Top], Black Shell, Black Coloured Outlets
- Top Material: Refined Hardened Scratch-Resistant PVC Plastic
- Warranty: 12 Months International Warranty – Lifetime parts & repair service
- Installation Hole Size: [120mm for best fit]
- Space required below the surface: 180mm from top of the surface, 120mm in diameter
- Module Configuration: 4x EU Outlets, 2x USB Charging Outlets, 2x RJ45, Qi Wireless Charging Top
- Cable Length: 2.15m
- Cable Type: H05VV-F [3x 1.5mm2], 2x Cat6 Cables
- Plug: XH022B [250V 10A], 2x RJ45 Plugs
- Degree Of Protection: IPX0 [against harmful ingress of water], IP2X [against access to hazardous parts and
- against harmful ingress of solid foreign objects]
- Rated Voltage: 240V~
- Rated Current: 10A
- Technical Model: V14B-EU
The MPS “V14” Pop Up Power Point is simple to install. A hole with a diameter of 120mm is required in the desired installation surface. The unit can then be fitted to the hole, and plugged into a standard power point underneath the bench top surface. The unit is then ready for immediate use – No professional help required!
FAQ’s [Frequently Asked Questions]:
Q. Is this model spring-loaded and does it automatically come up?
A. Yes, however it uses a gas strut, just like the boot of your car. Simply push down on the top of the unit and it will magically ‘pop up’ ready to use.
Q. What happens if I have a fault with my unit after the warranty period of 12 months?
A. We’ve designed and tested these units for use over 25 years withstanding in a normal working environment. If you do have a fault, we provide an affordable repair service, our repair staff can fix your unit within 3 days [within Australia]. We always keep all spare parts, for all our models, so we will always be able to fix every issue.
Q. Do you provide after sales-service, and how do I contact you?
A. For many online businesses, both domestic and international ones, after-sales service is poor. We reply to 98% of customer emails within 24 hours, and we work to resolve each of them as soon as possible. We are based in Australia, and are easy to deal with. You can contact us via phone – through our ‘request a call back’ feature, where you give us your name and phone number, and we ring you back as soon as we are available to, within 24 hours.
Q. Do I need a licensed electrician to install this product?
A. No, no electrical work is needed to install this product. We have designed the unit with a standard Australian plug, allowing you to plug the unit into any other power point [below your installation surface]
Q. Does this product meet Australian electrical standards?
A. Yes, we have tested and certified all our products to meet SAA standards in Australia. Our test reports and certificates are available to you on request. Send us a message if you would like a copy.
Q. What is the warranty that is included with the product, and what is the process that is involved in making a warranty claim?
A. We include 12 months warranty. If your product malfunctions within 12 months, we will repair or replace it for you free of charge. We will cover both [2-way] postage costs, and repair or replace the unit within 5 days. We keep digital receipts matched with product serial numbers for every order, so don’t worry about keeping the transaction receipt. All we require for a warranty claim is a confirmation of your name, address and an approximate date of purchase. From this, you will need to pack the unit securely, and we will send you a prepaid postage label to stick onto the unit. You will then be required to drop the unit off at an Australia Post retail outlet. Once we receive the unit, we will match its serial number with your receipt, and repair the fault, then send it back to you between 3-5 days.
|Dimensions||41.5 × 17 × 17 cm|
– Change of mind refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee, and returned products must be arranged by the buyer at the buyer’s expense.
– After purchase, the email address on the order may be placed on an MPS marketing-related mailing list automatically. Customers may unsubscribe at any time.
– Stock is limited and may become unavailable at short notice.
– To the extent permitted by law, MPS will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; and our maximum aggregate liability for any product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the product(s) in question.
Version #2109 (Updated Sept 2021)
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order. These Terms and Conditions contain important information about the ordering, processing, fulfilment and delivery of goods, including limitations of liability.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (yourself) and Modern Power Solutions PTY LTD, hereon referred to as “MPS”
- By browsing the website or placing an order, you agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below, which constitutes a legally binding agreement between us and you for the supply of products.
- The agreement, together with your order, constitutes the entire agreement between us and you for the supply of Products. The agreement cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that your process for accessing the website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. We take no responsibility for any such damage, which may arise in connection with your use of the website.
- Orders will be deemed to have been received by MPS at the time MPS sends an order confirmation to your nominated email address.
- MPS reserves the right to decline to enter into a purchase contract with you and may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch of the product(s).
- Order refunds
- Please allow up to a 10-day processing time for customer refunds.
- Refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee, based on the total order refund request amount. The restocking fee is calculated based on shipping, handling, logistic and administration fees.
- Customers must arrange the return of products at their own expense back to the local facility.
- To the extent permitted by law, MPS will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; and our maximum aggregate liability for any product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the product(s) in question.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts your ability to make a claim that may be available to you for our failure to comply with a guarantee under the Consumer Law.
- Placing an order
- Stock is limited and may become unavailable at short notice, despite indicating otherwise. Best efforts will be made to promptly notify customers of products out of stock and/or if any delays.
- Lead time for orders are indicated by MPS online, over email and over the phone. However, delivery times are subject to a margin of error and often out of the control of MPS. If customers have requirements for lead times and delivery dates, this should be arranged with MPS prior to ordering.
- Shipment tracking numbers are provided to customers for all orders at MPS.
- Products damaged in transit are subject to replacement by MPS without cost to the consumer. Depending on the circumstance, MPS may require the return of faulty product(s) prior to arranging warranty replacement units.
- Pickup of may be available on a case-by-case basis.
- A variety of payment methods are accepted by MPS.
- Additional international shipping costs may apply for delivery addresses outside the MPS servicing region. If any doubts, please be in touch prior to placing an order.
- After purchase, the email address on the order may be placed on an MPS marketing-related mailing list automatically. Customers may unsubscribe at any time.
- Products supplied by MPS are to be used at the end-users own risk. For electrical products, these risks include fire, electrical shock and death.
- MPS products should only be connected to protected electrical circuits; failure to follow such instructions may void warranty and liability.