The amazing HCR-021 Pest Repellent wards off rodents, including Rats, Mice, and cockroaches, by releasing a unique ultrasonic wave across 3 wave bands!
Although this seems like a work of science fiction, here at Modern Power Solutions we have personally tested and accredited the results of this unique device.
This product will work wonders for your house, and give you clear and concise peace of mind that your home is now finally free from disease-spreading animals.
Out of stock
Rodents HATE our unique 3 Wavebands TechnologyThe amazing HCR-021 simply works, or your money back with our “No Questions Asked” 30 Days GuaranteeBuy with confidence today!
Utilising the latest in micro-electronic technology, the HCR-021 emits ultrasonic waves across 3 different Wave Bands.
This is the “magic ingredient” that prevents rodents from getting accustomed to a specific waveband. This feature is not available in any other device and is the reason why HCR-021 truly works!
PestRepel HCR-021 is EXCLUSIVE to us and is not available for sale anywhere else, including the big name stores
We KNOW this device really works and offer this
30 Day Money Back Guarantee for your piece of mind
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the performance of HCR-021, simply do the following 3 steps to get your money back:
- Email us and request your Return Authorisation Number
- Send us the device you purchased in its original packaging and original condition
- Receive your refund within 48hrs of us receiving it
What Makes HCR-021 So Different
Good looks isn’t everything. Behind its stylish exterior, the latest in micro-electronics are delivering the 1-2-3 punch that no rodent is able to withstand
Powerful Ultrasonic Speaker
Exceptionally powerful Ultrasonic Speaker that provides protection of up to 150 M² of open space, per unit
3 Wave Bands
Researchers know that pests adapt to sounds, even unpleasant ones. To counter this, our repeller emits its sounds intermittently, across not one, but 3 different wave bands!As a result, no other device repels rodents as effectively and long term. From now on, rats and mice don’t stand a chance!
Easy and Reliable
Once plugged in, the HCR-021 Rodent Repeller just works. The coloured LED provides visual feedback about the wave band it’s currently operating on.A built-in test function, provides an audio feedback to assure you that it’s functioning as expected
Stylish and Modern
Built with professional grade electronics and features that are suitable for commercial use, this unit is attractive and stylish enough to be used anywhere in your home.
SMART Frequency Changing
The HCR-021 uses unique technology to emit powerful ultrasound intermittently, across 3 different wave bands!
Commercial Grade Electronics
This unit utilises the latest in micro-electronics technology, delivering professional level rodent repelling function to any location
This device is built to provide a powerful, commercial grade protection against rodents of up to 150 m² in open space. This massive range is easily increased by installation of additional units.
Safe and Effective. Your family will love it!
Human and Pet-friendly solution that’s free from Poisons, Pesticides and Mechanical Traps. It simply works!
Available, get it online now! With our 30 Day Money Back guarantee, you have nothing to lose, but your rodent problem
– Change of mind refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee, and returned products must be arranged by the buyer at the buyer’s expense.
– After purchase, the email address on the order may be placed on an MPS marketing-related mailing list automatically. Customers may unsubscribe at any time.
– Stock is limited and may become unavailable at short notice.
– To the extent permitted by law, MPS will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; and our maximum aggregate liability for any product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the product(s) in question.
Version #2109 (Updated Sept 2021)
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order. These Terms and Conditions contain important information about the ordering, processing, fulfilment and delivery of goods, including limitations of liability.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (yourself) and Modern Power Solutions PTY LTD, hereon referred to as “MPS”
- By browsing the website or placing an order, you agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below, which constitutes a legally binding agreement between us and you for the supply of products.
- The agreement, together with your order, constitutes the entire agreement between us and you for the supply of Products. The agreement cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that your process for accessing the website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. We take no responsibility for any such damage, which may arise in connection with your use of the website.
- Orders will be deemed to have been received by MPS at the time MPS sends an order confirmation to your nominated email address.
- MPS reserves the right to decline to enter into a purchase contract with you and may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch of the product(s).
- Order refunds
- Please allow up to a 10-day processing time for customer refunds.
- Refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee, based on the total order refund request amount. The restocking fee is calculated based on shipping, handling, logistic and administration fees.
- Customers must arrange the return of products at their own expense back to the local facility.
- To the extent permitted by law, MPS will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; and our maximum aggregate liability for any product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the product(s) in question.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts your ability to make a claim that may be available to you for our failure to comply with a guarantee under the Consumer Law.
- Placing an order
- Stock is limited and may become unavailable at short notice, despite indicating otherwise. Best efforts will be made to promptly notify customers of products out of stock and/or if any delays.
- Lead time for orders are indicated by MPS online, over email and over the phone. However, delivery times are subject to a margin of error and often out of the control of MPS. If customers have requirements for lead times and delivery dates, this should be arranged with MPS prior to ordering.
- Shipment tracking numbers are provided to customers for all orders at MPS.
- Products damaged in transit are subject to replacement by MPS without cost to the consumer. Depending on the circumstance, MPS may require the return of faulty product(s) prior to arranging warranty replacement units.
- Pickup of may be available on a case-by-case basis.
- A variety of payment methods are accepted by MPS.
- Additional international shipping costs may apply for delivery addresses outside the MPS servicing region. If any doubts, please be in touch prior to placing an order.
- After purchase, the email address on the order may be placed on an MPS marketing-related mailing list automatically. Customers may unsubscribe at any time.
- Products supplied by MPS are to be used at the end-users own risk. For electrical products, these risks include fire, electrical shock and death.
- MPS products should only be connected to protected electrical circuits; failure to follow such instructions may void warranty and liability.